Saturday, May 31, 2008

Eldest Daughter Nyasha Discovered

On the 21st May 2008, I realised for a long time, I was wrong and and that all the people who had alternative views to mine were right regarding my daughter Nyasha. I came face to face with reality as it dawned on me that Nyasha is indeed my child. I felt guilty that I had not been able to be part of Nyasha's childhood. I felt relieved that finally the cloud of uncertainty hanging over me regarding my dauighter was finally cleared. I also felt very excited about the prospect of starting a new life with Nyasha as part of my whole big family.And I an happy that my wife kept telling me that maybe the child was mine after all. Sku, Lisa and PJ are all talking about Nyasha and are eagerly awaiting her arrival in the next months (much depends on immigration, but I know my God who ultimately opened my eyes will do greater things in speeding up the whoile application process).

I look forward to seeing my eldest girl live with me in Kiwiland.

1 comment:

Andrew Mlambo said...

From Andrew Mlambo:
I am happy you Big Brother have realised that Nyasha is your real Blood. Praise be to the Lord Almighty who has heard her cry.