Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MUM, HERE I COME

This Friday, the 27th at 12:25pm, I will be flying out of Auckland to Singapore before catching a connecting flight to Johannesburg where I will arrive just after 7am Saturday morning.

I look forward to meeting my brother Wisdom, my cousin Able, my uncles Johani and Luke and their families. I expect to have a lot of fun especially considering I will be going with the young man PJ, the Kiwi who will be going to Africa for the very first time.

I will leave for Chipinge on Sunday morning and hopefully arrive in time to spring a surprise on my mum who I have asked everyone not to tell. I look forward to seeing her hold my son, the one who she named Farai.

Just after meeting mum, I expect to go and meet my eldest daughter Nyasha for the first time after we spoke a month and half ago. I really look forward to this. I tried to get into the mind of a 13 year old girl and did quite a bit of shopping for her and look set to see if I was successful.

At home in Chimanimani, I expect to see the whole clan assemble - Tawanda, Tadiwa, Vhukile, Mazvita, Tatenda, Shingi, and Makanaka.

No comments: