Friday, August 27, 2010

I PERFECTED MY CURRIES

While the Mrs has been away, I have taken time to perfect the art of cooking curries based on various recipes. I have especially liked my perfected Rogan Josh, that instantly became a hit with the two big girls I have in Auckland.

They never used to like anything with piri piri. However, it's been different this time around. They are now all for dad's curries. What's left is to sell my curries to the Mrs and her two lil handbags abroad with her as I write. I know the two who will be difficult to convert. I don't expect any problems converting the lil boy. I of course expect the big girl and lil girl abroad to accept the curries only after being arm twisted.

I will start with very mild curry when they come and gradually increase the levels of piri piri as I continue to cook for them.

Wish me well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the big girls and I think dad has perfected his altime favorite dish rogan josh.It is yum and butter chicken is too!!!!

Anesu(daughter)

Anonymous said...

I will come for a taste
Lordwin

Anonymous said...

Come, all tastes welcome